UNT urges all students, faculty and staff to take one of the approved COVID-19 vaccinations currently offered. These vaccinations have been found to drastically reduce the chance of experiencing severe impacts from COVID-19 and minimize transmission of the disease.
You can learn more about the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines from the CDC, and use the Texas Health and Human Services website or the Denton County site to help you find a vaccination location. UNT's Student Health and Wellness Center is offering vaccine appointments on a limited basis for UNT students, as well as faculty, staff and UNT System employees.
In addition to Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, UNT does recognize vaccinations received in other countries as long as the vaccine is on the World Health Organization (WHO) approved list. Visit the full listing of approved vaccines globally. We will update the list as additional vaccines are approved.
Uploading Vaccination Records
Participants in the Fall 2021 Vaccine Incentive Program will follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to: https://unt.tfaforms.net/218050
- Enter your EUID and password to log-in.
- Provide consent that you understand your vaccine card will be used solely for the purpose of determining eligibility to enter the UNT Vaccine Incentive program weekly drawings, and once the information has been verified, your document will be discarded from the system.
- Provide consent (or not) to release your name on our website as a prize winner if you are randomly selected for a prize. Selecting “yes” will essentially disclose your vaccination status. Choosing no does not exclude you from the lunch voucher or from the drawings.
- Select if your primary role at UNT is faculty, staff, or student.
- Upload your vaccination record. You can upload a PDF, Word Doc, or JPEG.
- Click “Submit Document.”
Faculty and staff will be able to begin uploading vaccination records on June 28. Students will be able to begin uploading vaccination records on July 18.
Weekly prizes for faculty and staff include:
Click each prize to see who's won so far!
Final week prizes for faculty and staff include:
- 10 one-year (FY 22) Highland Street Garage Reserved Parking Permits
- 10 $1,000 Barnes & Noble Bookstore Gift Cards
Weekly prizes for students include:
- 50 $250 Student Financial Awards
- 40 $500 Student Financial Awards
- 30 $750 Student Financial Awards
- 25 $1,000 Student Financial Awards
- 100 Eagle Parking Permits ($275 value)
- 100 $100 Barnes & Noble Bookstore Book Stipends
Final week prizes for students include:
- 10 nine-month Highland Street Garage Unreserved Parking Permits (value $506)
- 20 $4,000 Student Financial Awards