Students can learn about how each of your courses will be delivered at sp20classfinder.unt.edu and find plenty of tips at learnanywhere.unt.edu.
Read our FAQs about how instruction will be handled starting March 23.
Spring 2020 Commencement has been postponed. Read the message from President Smatresk. For specific questions, visit Commencement Postponement FAQs for Spring 2020.
UNT moving to only essential personnel on campus. Read the message from President Smatresk.
Providing a healthy and safe learning environment is important at any time for UNT, and it is of paramount concern during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are committed to providing updates on the latest developments and how they impact our students. Below you’ll find answers to a few common questions. We will share answers to more of your questions in the coming days as additional information and guidance becomes available.
For specific questions regarding individual offices and services provided by Student Affairs and Academic Affairs, please use this resource sheet to contact them directly.
Latest campus updates
- COVID-19 Update: Meeting your needs while you stay at home – An Official Notice from the President — Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Working together through this change — An Official Notice from the President — Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Your safety is our priority — An Official Notice from the President – Sunday, March 22, 2020
- Updated information on housing and dining refunds – Friday, March 20, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Commencement Postponed – Friday, March 20, 2020
- For specific questions, visit Commencement Postponement FAQs for Spring 2020.
- UNT community won’t tolerate harassment - An Official Notice from the President — Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Taking care of your academic needs amid COVID-19 crisis – An Official Notice from the President — Thursday, March 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Update from the President — Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Announcement — An Official Notice from the President — Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Latest coronavirus information for UNT community — Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- Coronavirus FAQs and Spring Break travel precautions — Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
Parent and Family Hotline
In an effort to address some of the questions and concerns our parents and family members have surrounding changes made in response to COVID-19, we have implemented a Parent and Family Hotline that will run until further notice. You can call 844-366-5892 Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and we will do our best to address your questions and concerns.
Registrar@unt.edu or 940-565-2111
UNT has transitioned to online or alternative instructional delivery as of March 23. Students can learn how each of their courses are being delivered at sp20classfinder.unt.edu and find plenty of tips about attending classes remotely at LearnAnywhere.unt.edu
HousingInfo@unt.edu or 940-565-2610
Students who elected to leave university housing and completed the check-out process through their residence hall will receive a prorated credit for Spring 2020 housing charges.
Students living in residence halls must comply with the Stay-at-Home order. The order allows students to leave their residence only for essential activities, such as going to the grocery store or picking up meals from campus dining, visiting a healthcare professional, or engaging in outdoor activity such as walking, hiking, running or riding a bicycle, with proper social distancing.
Dining@unt.edu or 940-565-2462
Kerr Dining Hall will be open daily for the students who remain in residence halls. Check the Dining website frequently, as hours may be modified as university plans are announced.
Denton County Judge Andy Eads has issued an executive order requiring all individuals in Denton County stay at home beginning March 25, at 11:59 p.m., except for specific essential activities and work. You can read the full executive order here. Collin County, which is home to our Frisco campuses, is under similar orders.
UNT has transitioned its campus to essential operations only. In the interest of helping keep our community healthy and safe, all events have been canceled, postponed to a later date or, when possible, a virtual experience will be created. UNT has postponed Spring 2020 commencement..
Visit healthalerts.unt.edu/events to learn more.
Tours of UNT are suspended. We are excited about your interest in joining the Mean Green Family and look forward to showing you our beautiful campus and all that we offer students as soon as our country has come through the current coronavirus situation.
Effective immediately, all spring sport competition has been suspended until further notice. To stay up to date with the latest news for North Texas Athletics, visit meangreensports.com.