As we move through the fall semester at UNT, our primary focus is offering in-person class experiences as much as possible while still providing a safe environment during COVID-19.
We know you want to do all you can to support your child and the pursuit of their degree at UNT and we welcome your partnership. To help you stay informed, we will be providing ongoing updates to the campus community as key decisions impacting operations are made.
UNT established a COVID Hotline to help community members report and understand COVID-19 symptoms, testing information and/or results, as well as receive guidance on actions they may need to take following potential exposure. Individuals also can get help with questions related to COVID-19’s impact on our university operations.
The COVID Hotline is:
- The hotline is not intended to be used for a medical emergency. In case of emergency, please dial 911.
Family email list
We are sharing periodic updates to each family email we currently have. If you would like to be added to the list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President Smatresk’s Reopening Update Town Hall for Students and Parents – Video and Transcript Posted — Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020
- Fall class options to support your academic needs — An Official Notice from the President — Friday, July 10, 2020
- Reopening campus with safety guidelines in place – An Official Notice from the President — Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Requiring masks to help keep our community safe – An Official Notice from the President — Thursday, June 25, 2020
- Changes to Fall 2020 course schedules — An Official Notice from the President — Thursday, June 4, 2020