We know you want to do all you can to support your child and the pursuit of their degree at UNT and we welcome your partnership. To help you stay informed, we will be providing ongoing updates to the campus community as key decisions impacting operations are made.
Parent and Family Hotline
In an effort to address some of the questions and concerns our parents and family members have surrounding changes made in response to COVID-19, we have implemented a Parent and Family Hotline that will run until further notice. You can call 844-366-5892 Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and we will do our best to address your questions and concerns.
Family Email List
We are sharing periodic updates to each family email we currently have. If you would like to be added to the list please email email@example.com.
- COVID-19 Update: Meeting your needs while you stay at home – An Official Notice from the President — Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Your safety is our priority — An Official Notice from the President – Sunday, March 22, 2020
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Announcement — An Official Notice from the President — Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Latest coronavirus information for UNT community — Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- Coronavirus FAQs and Spring Break travel precautions — Friday, Feb. 28, 2020